Farmhouse Halloween Mantle Decor

2:19 PM

 

 

 This tree comes in 6' or 8' height. It is a great alternative to a "christmas" tree style. I'm definitely going to incorporate this guy into my Thanksgiving Decor after Halloween. The best part is it stores away in a small box.

 

 

 

This table runner was the perfect length and width for my mantle. Well made and really affordable.

 

  

Although the link is shown in purple, I ordered this in Amber. 

 

 

   

This candleabra is great quality. It can be easily used for a wedding or more formal decor.

These candles use AA batteries and have a remote.

 

 

    

I only needed 3 of these for my candelabra but they were pretty inexpensive and they flicker like a flame. I'm sure I will be using these at Christmas time too.  

   

These owls are the cutest. When I got them, I did not undo them from their cardboard base. I just cut the base in half so each owl can stand up easily.

 

   

I featured my 1st and second choice for wreaths. My mirror was already in my house.. I think I got it from BigLots years ago... If you don't have a mirror...You can easily just hang the wreath.

 I got my pumpkins from Hobby Lobby and they dont have online ordering so I am posting these as an alternative if you don't have a Hobby Lobby close to you.

I ordered the 20LED garland and it works fine...but now I see that the 40LED is on sale.. I wish I would have gone with that instead. You can never have too many lights!

I ordered this chalkboard to put a cute Halloween saying on.  I am not feeling creative yet but when I do.. I will probably cut something out with my cricut cutter and slap it on. You can easily use chalk or chalk pen on these. The height was perfect for the design.

Powered by Blogger.